Monday, August 17, 2009

Audience Response

This post goes out specifically to reader Roots and Wings and reader BLOGable (a former student).
I received comments from both of them that I wanted to address, the first coming from Roots and Wings regarding my trip to Samar:
"That's unbelieveab;e I'd love to go to the Philippines as a volunteer. My grandfather's from Samar. I've never even seen it."
While I was in Samar I took some pictures of places of interest (these pictures are also available on my Picasa Web Albums page). I took these photos for you Roots and Wings.




You can read Roots and Wings' blog here.

As for BLOGable's comment:
Yay!!! haha... new books!!!
Thanks a lot sir for your
hardwork!!
...even i have already graduated from the school i still wanna thank you for all of it!
haha...
This comment comes from a former student. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your support. I love working for the school because of STUDENTS LIKE YOU. You really make it worth it.
You can access BLOGable's assorted blogs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps